Make your home safe
Is your house ready for an emergency?
There are lots of ways you can be prepared. Unscramble the hints to learn more!
Click on the box to start typing. After you type a letter, click on the next empty box or use the right arrow key to move to the next empty box. You can also find each word in the sentences.
- Know where fire extinguishers are kept in your home and know how to use them.
- Have smoke alarms all over your home to help keep you safe. Make sure an adult changes the batteries at least once a year.
- Your family should know how to open the garage door if the power goes out.
- Your gas and power may need to be shut off in an emergency.
- Ask your family to use a computer to sign up for information about wildfire preparedness and safety at pge.com/alerts.