What’s your emergency safety plan?
You and your family should have an emergency plan to stay safe. Here are a few tips to help you with your plan.
Click to match the pictures and learn more about creating an emergency plan. To play, click on the card you want to turn over. Then try to find the other half of the picture. You can also play using the 'Tab' key to move forward and the 'Tab' and 'Shift' keys to go back. Select a card by using the space bar. Keep going until you’ve uncovered all the matches.
How will you include these things in your emergency plan?
- Create an emergency safety plan with your family.
- Find ways to get outside safely.
- If you live in a building, find the marked exits.
- Find a safe place outside where your family can meet.
- Make an emergency kit with the supplies you’ll need.
- Don’t forget your pets.
- Practice your plan with them.
- Avoid floods, fires, fallen trees and power lines on the ground. If you find one, call 911 and PG&E.