Safety word scramble
Unscramble the words to learn what can help keep you safe during a wildfire.
Click on the box where you want to start typing. After you type a letter, click the next box or use the right arrow key to move to the next box and then type another letter. You can find the scrambled words in these safety tips.
- 1. Take all the supplies your family will need and make a kit.
- 2. Make an emergency plan and practice it so your family knows what to do.
- 3. Know where fire extinguishers are kept in your home and how to use them.
- 4. Have smoke alarms in your home and change the batteries at least once a year.
- 5. Your emergency kit should include a radio so your family can get the latest news.
- 6. Put a first aid kit in your supply kit too.
- 7. Make sure you have a phone charger in your kit.